You Asked: How Can I Tell Him His Long Nails Bother Me?



You Asked:
The guy I am dating has long nails because he plays guitar. He needs them to pluck the strings and it’s only on his right hand his left is ok. But he likes touching me down there and I always pull away cause it hurts. He says his ex loved it when he played with her, but it bothers me. How can I tell him nicely without hurting his feelings?

Dating Emergency Answered:
Just talk to him about it.  Don't do it during the heat of the moment.  Sit down for coffee and just tell him, “This is how I feel… Your long nails hurt me when you touch my special place.”

It sounds funny out loud but listen, being honest is the best way to communicate at all times. He has to know that you aren’t rejecting him when you pull away; you are in PAIN. So speak up for yourself.

I don’t know if the solution is for him to switch hands, or just come to terms with the fact that you are not his ex.

Good luck!




Options:
o The Next Question: Is There A Way Of Finding Out If My Ex Is The Father Before I’m Pregnant?
o The Main Dating Menu