TOP 10 PICK-UP LINES






Pick-up lines are used to do exactly what it's called, to "pick up" a date very quickly with ease. They usually get laughs, shock, or even insult the person being "picked up". The verdict is still out on whether it’s appropriate to use a pick-up line to land a date. Some experts say never date anyone who approaches you with a pick-up line because it assumes familiarity too soon upon first meeting. Others say that it’s a harmless way to break the ice. However, judge for yourself in the circumstance. It might be great for a good laugh. No harm done if it wasn’t an insult. But it’s good to remember these pick-up lines once you are in a relationship for a cute little way to hint to your sweetie that your attraction to them is still fresh.



1) Can I buy you a drink?
2) I wish I could change the alphabet. I would bring U closer to me.
3) You must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day.
4) How much does a polar bear weigh? Well, it’s enough to break the ice anyway.
5) Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.
6) Where have you been all my life?
7) May I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her that I have just met the girl / guy of my dreams.
8) Are you a model?
9) My place is right around the corner.
10) So what haven't you been told tonight?


Here are a few extras for laughs:










o If I follow you home, will you keep me?
o (As the person walks by) Beautiful!
o What's your sign?
o Do you work for UPS? I could have swore I saw you checking out my package.
o I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?
o I'm French.  Do you want to French kiss?
o I may not be the best-looking guy / girl in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
o Hi, I’m Prince Charming. (for girls: I heard your name was Prince Charming, I'm a princess.)
o I lost my # Can I have yours?
o See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
o What do you say we go back to my place and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply!
o You must be Jamaican, because Ja Makin me crazy.
o You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway.
o Noisy in here, isn't it? Do you know that my place is a lot quieter?
o How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or fertilized?
o (Pours drink over head) Why don't you get out of those wet clothes?
o Hey is there a mirror in your pocket? Because I can really see myself in your life.
o Sit on my knee and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up!
o Just to let you know, the word of the day is LEGS. Why don't we spread the word?
o I'm like milk; I'll do your body good.
o Hi my name is [YOUR NAME]. Don't forget that because that's the name you will be screaming out tonight.
o Are you wearing space panties? Because your ass is outta this world!
o Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
o I'm an artist. Would you be my nude model?
o Rough day? You look like you could use an orally stimulated orgasm?
o I wouldn't kick you out of bed after we make love unless it would be to make love on the floor.




Options:
o The Next Topic: How “Can I Buy You A Drink” Works
o The Dating Advice Menu